All course bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions between the client (to be specified) and Incorvus Ltd a private limited company registered under the laws of England & Wales under No. 5203890 whose registered office is 5 Calico Row, Plantation Wharf, London, SW11 3YH.
All quoted course costs are exclusive of VAT. This will be added to the amount shown at the ruling rate at the time of booking the course.
Payment, changes, cancellation terms & conditions
- Incorvus Ltd has the right to not accept a registration request;
- If a registration request is made using the Incorvus Ltd website, clients will receive confirmation by email;
- All registration requests are subject to availability;
- A registration request should only be deemed to be accepted when the client receives an invoice in respect of the registration request;
- Payment must be received before the commencement of any course;
- Payment to be made by BACS in pounds sterling;
- If the payment is not received on the due date as specified in the invoice, Incorvus Ltd has the right to refuse and cancel any confirmation or registration issued by Incorvus Ltd at any time;
- The price does not include travel, accommodation (overnight or otherwise), meals or other related expenses unless explicitly stated;
- Venue details and full joining instructions will be sent no later than two weeks before the start date of the course.
- The client must advise Incorvus Ltd of cancellation in writing;
- If the client does not advise cancellation in writing before the date of the course, the full course fee will be payable;
- In the event of cancellation, Incorvus Ltd shall not be liable for any other loss or expense arising;
- if the client cancels more than four weeks before the due start date, 100% of the fee will be refundable;
- If a named expected attendee cannot attend a course date, they can nominate another person to attend the same course date in their place. This will not incur an extra charge;
- Incorvus has the right to cancel a course registration after acceptance of nominations at any time. In this event, Incorvus Ltd will reimburse in full any course fees paid. Incorvus Ltd’s liability will be limited to the value of the course fees paid;
- Incorvus has the right to change the location of any course. Incorvus Ltd shall not be liable for any other loss or expense arising.
- Incorvus Ltd has the right to alter any course content from that which is advertised;
- Any intellectual property contained in course content, and any additional course material, remains the property of Incorvus Ltd (or in the case of a course developed by a partner, the partner organisation); and shall not be used for any other purpose than for the individual learning of course attendees. The client undertakes that it; or any attendee or other employee, will not copy, or permit to be copied; such course material; nor disclose or permit disclosure, sell or hire the same to third parties, nor use the same to run the client’s own courses.
- Attendees wishing to do so may bring a laptop, tablet or other such device; including writing materials;
- Laptops, tablets or other such devices; including writing materials will not be provided by Incorvus Ltd;
- Sound and, or, vision recording of the courses is strictly forbidden.
Warranty and Liability
- The Client accepts that it is their responsibility to ensure that the course is suitable for the attendee(s) and that the attendee(s) has/have the necessary competence/ies to achieve the objectives of the course;
- Incorvus Ltd’s liability for loss and damage shall be limited to a claim for damages;
- The maximum aggregate liability will be the charges for the course out of which the loss or damage has arisen;
- Incorvus Ltd will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential loss (including loss of anticipated profit or data), however arising, even if it has been advised of such potential loss.
- Incorvus Ltd reserves the right to keep attendees contact details in its database for legitimate business reasons. Course attendees have the “right to be informed”, “right of access”, “right to rectification” and the “right to erasure (right to be forgotten)” as prescribed by relevant Data Protection legislation, including GDPR. Incorvus Ltd will not pass on any personal data to a third party (unless with consent). All such personal data will be stored as securely as possible. Incorvus Ltd will not keep any personal data beyond a reasonable period.
- Incorvus Ltd shall not be liable for failure to supply any service under the Agreement or product due to a cause beyond its reasonable control.
- This Agreement and any other agreement of which it forms part shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.