Early sight or understanding of personal data in packaged applications can be very helpful whether the immediate task relates to compliance or other plans for organisational data (such as consolidation, rationalisation, decommissioning, migrating or moving to Cloud).
Incorvus offers Safyr services to help you discover where personal or sensitive data is hiding. The following flavours are available:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Starter Pack for GDPR Compliance (any Dynamics AX 2012 system);
- SAP Starter Pack for GDPR Compliance (any SAP ECC or S/4HANA system);
- Oracle E-Business Suite Starter Pack for GDPR Compliance (any Oracle E-Business Suite system);
- JD Edwards OneWorld Starter Pack for GDPR Compliance (any JD Edwards OneWorld system);
- Siebel Starter Pack for GDPR Compliance (any Siebel system).
Get a head-start in more easily identifying the precise location of Personal Data fields in your packaged application, where the scope and range of potential personal information can be very broad.
Subject Areas in Safyr describe and identify each type of personal information, such as postal addresses, Tax IDs, Credit/Payment cards. A Safyr Subject Area is a grouping of tables and fields that can be overlaid on the metadata extracted from your own customized Dynamics AX 2012 system so you can easily see which tables and fields are important to GDPR.
What constitutes personal data will vary by industry – Subject Areas can be combined into other groups that form the consolidated set of fields for your company and requirements. Other fields may be added if, for instance, your packaged application has been customised.