Moving to Cloud: data discovery, preparation, migration and curation services
Quality Cloud deserves quality data!
Incorvus has been named as a supplier on the Crown Commercial Service’s G-Cloud 10 framework for the supply of Lot 3 Cloud Support services.
Through Lot 3, UK public sector organisations considering moving to, or consolidating on, Cloud, can commission Incorvus’ Cloud support services.
Incorvus’ Lot 3 services include data discovery, preparation, migration and curation services within the context of an overarching data strategy.
Poor, patchy or poorly-curated data adversely impacts migration, as well as the potential and ongoing benefits from Cloud, no matter the quality of the underlying Cloud infrastructure.
- Enhance confidence in future decision-making and insights through quality information and ongoing information curation;
- Realise and sustain the value of your data, a key organisational asset;
- Discover your dark data and assess its value or overlooked application;
- Identify duplicate, incomplete and redundant data;
- Migrate only unique, timely, accurate and relevant records;
- Reduce risk and storage costs by porting only quality data to the Cloud;
- Reduce wasted effort, check your metadata is Cloud-ready;
- Reduce delay from poor quality packaged data extracts;
- Reduce risk and costs – identify issues before migration;
- Reduce risk and costs from legacy or consolidation issues;
- Improve usability and insight by instilling metadata disciplines;
- Reduce wasted effort by aligning data models to the new Cloud environment;
- Reduce development time by working with clean data;
- Build for ‘privacy by design’ and other governance requirements;
- Speed data discovery and preparation.
Visit: the Digital Marketplace.
The G-Cloud 10 framework agreement is live from 2nd July 2018.
Incorvus is an information governance consultancy, providing implementation services as well as thought leadership. Our vision is to provide clients with confidence in their data, their data governance and consequent business insights through a data-centric strategy and purpose-driven ecosystems.
The Incorvus team has many years of experience in Business Intelligence; across public sector, financial services and other regulated sectors, delivering secure and resilient solutions.
We work with a number of key technology partners and have strategic international contacts in support of our strategic objectives.
For further information please visit: www.incorvus.com or call us on +44 (0)20 8538 9898.
The Crown Commercial Service
Crown Commercial Service (CCS) is an Executive Agency of the Cabinet Office, supporting the public sector to achieve maximum commercial value when procuring common goods and services.
To find out more about CCS, visit www.gov.uk/ccs
Follow CCS on Twitter @gov_procurement and on