G-Cloud 8 agreement live from 2nd August 2016
Incorvus is pleased to have been awarded a place on the G-Cloud 8 agreement, by the Crown Commercial Service (CCS), for the supply of the following Lot 4 Specialist Cloud Services (SCS):
- Agile Project Management
- Application Design for Cloud, Hybrid and Distributed Systems
- Big Data Advisory
- Big Data Discovery services
- Big Data Governance (GRC) services
- Cloud Healthcheck
- Cloud Transition & Transformation Training
- Customer Experience Design
- Digital by Default Roadmap & Realisation
- Digital Strategy, Transformation and Advisory
- End-to-end Process Transformation for the Distributed Enterprise
- Legacy Systems Modernisation & Migration to Cloud
- Lotus Notes Migration Services
- Oracle Customer Data Management (CDM) services
- Oracle Customer Experience (CX) Services
- Oracle Data Quality and Master Data Management services
- Service Improvement Workshop
- Testing and Quality Assurance (QA)
- Usability Testing (A/B tests)
- UX Design (web & smart phone apps)
- Websites, web services and portals
Public sector organisations can benefit from the skills, techniques and experience Incorvus brings to Big Data and end-to-end integration projects, when transitioning to cloud or hybrid environments, particularly where there is a distributed, multi-domain or multi-entity requirement. Incorvus makes Big Data work.
CCS states that the G-Cloud 8 agreement supports the Government’s policy to centrally manage the procurement of common goods and services through an integrated commercial function at the heart of government.
The G-Cloud 8 agreement can be used by organisations across the UK public sector including central government, local government, health, education, devolved administrations, emergency services, defence and not-for-profit organisations.
G-Cloud 8 is fully EU compliant and provides easy access to specialist cloud services, saving Public Sector organisations time and money.
Incorvus provides management information to help Public Sector organisations manage their spend effectively and intelligently. Incorvus also supplies management information to CCS enabling them to identify further savings opportunities for the Public Sector.
The agreement goes live on 2nd August 2016.